With so many people getting into YouTube marketing, the platform has become very crowded with competent video creators. All of this competition has led to another group of people seeing a market: Scammers. These scammers are trying to essentially steal money from you by selling you poor quality YouTube views. To buy safe YouTube views you need to find a trusted provider.
This article is going to help you figure out what a quality provider is in three different ways:
- How safe views are delivered over time.
- The variety of delivery tactics used to make the views safe.
- What you can do to make your YouTube views safer.
Let’s look at how you can buy safe YouTube views, enjoy more social proof, and improve your YouTube marketing.
How you can buy safe YouTube views
The delivery method for safe YouTube views
The delivery method may be the biggest factor in whether or not the views that you bought are safe. This is especially true when it comes to timing, a poor quality provider will try to impress you by delivering your views all at once. They will use accounts which are obviously fake to accomplish this, and this will raise a red flag with YouTube. YouTube then could investigate what’s going on with your account.
Delivering safe YouTube views based on timing is a specialty of ours here at AudienceGain:
- 2000 safe YouTube views: We deliver these over a period of 2 to 3 days.
- 25,000 safe YouTube views: We deliver these over a period of 3 to 5 days.
- 1 million safe YouTube views: We deliver these over a period of 2 to 3 months.
- 5 million safe YouTube views: We deliver these over a period of 4 to 8 months.
Not only do we deliver them in a slow and reasonable amount of time, avoiding red flags with YouTube, but we also allow you to change the delivery speed with some of our services. You can choose to have them delivered even slower, ensuring that the views are even safer. In the example below from our 100,000 views page you can change from the ‘Normal’ delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks to a ‘Gradual’ delivery time of 3 to 4 months:
Now you may be thinking to yourself that you want to get views as fast as possible. This is not necessarily the case because you want your retention to be high. Not even the most viral videos get all their views all at once, many of them have a slow buildup first.
Yes, it could even take a year for your video to go viral! You can cut down on this time by buying safe YouTube views, but reaching an audience takes time.
Another factor is that views that are delivered quickly are typically done by bots, and these bots tend to not watch an entire video. Low retention is an indication to YouTube that your video should not rank well for its keywords. This will cause it to perform poorly in search results, negatively impacting your long-term YouTube views.
Tactics that are used when you buy safe YouTube views
Safe YouTube views very rarely rely on using one tactic to get all of your views. There is no way that your views can be safe if you get 100,000 of them in an hour all from one city in Pakistan. Unreliable view providers do this, or even worse, all of the time. This leads to videos being flagged, or even deleted, by YouTube.
Some of the tactics used when you buy safe YouTube views include:
- A wide demographic area: The world is a big place, and your views should be sourced from as wide of an audience as possible. There are some instances when you will want your views to come from a narrower market, and we offer that service with our region targeting. But we are still sure to use a diverse number of areas within that narrower market.
- A variety of ways: This is a problem with low-quality providers. They source all of their views from low-quality bot farms, and raise major concerns for YouTube. Quality providers will rely upon influencers, and established video marketing platforms, to get your views.
- Purchasing at different times: YouTube’s spam protection is all about recognizing patterns, as that is what computers are good at. If you buy views at the same time every single time you upload a video it will established a trend that YouTube may choose to look into. You should wait a day or two for your video to establish a few shares and backlinks before you make a purchase.
Not only are these variety of tactics good for your YouTube video, they are also good for your channel. This is because all of these tactics help you create a wider area of influence, and that is exactly what you want online.
What you can do to make your YouTube views safer
This may seem counterintuitive, but one of the first things you should do to make your views safer is turn off your AdSense for the video which you’re purchasing for. Failing to do so can cause you two different problems:
- It is possible that Google AdSense could close down your account due to invalid activity. Keep in mind that this is a highly unlikely scenario. They would first have to come up with a way to prove that with you bought them, which is very difficult to do with an anonymous provider such as ours. Furthermore, there would be a spate of people buying views to shut down their competitors.
- No matter how quality the views which you buy are, you will likely see a drop in AdSense clicks. When you are buying views you are rarely buying people who are more likely to interact with your ads. When your clicks start to drop so do does your value as an advertising partner.
Keep in mind that you do not have to turn your AdSense off forever. Once all of the views are delivered you will be able to turn it back on, you may even do so before it finishes. Once it is done and you will now have a lot more social proof to bring in real viewers, you can recover that AdSense revenue that you may have lost.
Be sure to link to other videos from within the one you have purchased views for. This will also help offset any lost AdSense revenue. You need to take a longer view than just one video, this is about building an entire channel. YouTube is a long term game, with short term gains from buying views helping build it brick by brick.
Buy safe YouTube views from a trusted provider
You put so much effort into your YouTube videos. Then you go out and put a little bit of your own hard earned money into helping them blow up even more. To make sure that your efforts do not go to waste, nor your money, you need to buy safe YouTube views.
A list of safe buying practices include:
- Delivery: Choose safe delivery methods. Proper timing is of the essence.
- Demographics: Make sure the views are sourced from a wide demographic area.
- Source: The views should come from a wide variety of sources.
- Timing: You should vary the time at which you purchase the views.
- AdSense: Being cautious with your Google AdSense account.
Consider these five points to be sure that you are buying safe YouTube views from a quality provider. Not only do we pride ourselves on being such a provider, but we also pride ourselves on our exceptional YouTube marketing tactics here on our blog.
We realize that buying YouTube views is just one small part of a broader online marketing campaign. Be sure to buy safe YouTube views from us, and stick around our blog to learn how to maximize your YouTube channel.