Why Should I Buy Facebook Live Video Viewers
One of the major reasons why individuals and companies opt to buy live views is mostly so that they can boost their online presence which is an important factor especially for that video that are aimed at marketing a product or a service and to also boost their earnings.
There are quite a number of online companies from which you can purchase your viewers from. These viewers are basically paid to watch, like, comment and share your videos. The number of viewers you get from this is usually dependent on the type of package that fits your budget. Companies are selling Facebook live views in packages of views from as little as 100 views to as big as even up to 10,000 views with the prices depend on the number of views you want and the company you are buying from.
Facebook live views
Live views are usually a projection of the number of people who have viewed your live streaming. Live video views have become a major deal so much that some people and companies actually Buy Facebook live views for their online videos. Having a lot of viewers for your live video usually makes the live streaming process more interesting and interacting while at the same time it helps to boost your exposure on the internet as well as pay well.
Yup, you heard it right, pay. Facebook started paying live video broadcasters who have a following of over 2000 people and can get at least 300 of their followers to view their live streams. These broadcasters are usually paid about 55% of the total revenue generated from the videos.
As much as the art of buying Facebook live views is not illegal, most people consider it as cheating. This has been evident on some celebrities especially musicians who have over time been accused of buying viewers so as to boost their songs.
Before one can consider buying Facebook views, there are some steps one can take to ensure that they get genuine viewers. Some of the steps include;
- Make sure your live videos are of good quality, fun and interactive. This will help you gain more regular followers who will help to boost your internet exposure hence leading to more viewers in the future.
- Notify your users in advance that you are planning on making a live video soon so that they can be on the lookout.
- Make sure you have a good connection. This is also a matter of the quality of your video streaming.
- Be catchy with your headlines and phrases during the session. This will help to keep the viewers entertained and will always be looking forward to the next session.
- Make sure you engage with your users. Nobody wants to be part of a live stream that is not interactive. Ask for their feedbacks and questions and also make sure to respond to these questions.
Ever heard of the phrase that fortune favors the bold? Well, it applies best in this case. Despite the fact that you have to part with some amount of money, buying Facebook viewers is now the trend and you do not want to be left behind.
The benefits of having a lot of viewers overpower the cost of buying the viewers. Think of it this way, the more viewers you have, the more you get better positioned in the market. This will, in turn, lead to more people knowing about you and what services and products you have to offer. The potential clients will at some point be your actual clients, and this will go a long way in boosting your company’s revenue. Apart from this, you will also be able to create extra revenue from Facebook by creating traffic to your live streaming.
Facebook live streaming is a good marketing tool, and hence the bold are willing to do anything to get their word out there to the public. One thing to remember is to be sure to conduct your research well so as to buy your viewers from a reputable company that offers high-quality viewers.