1. Purpose and scope of collection
The main data collection on the AudienceGain website includes: name, email, phone number, address. This is the information that we need customers to provide when registering an account and send contact advice and order to ensure the interests of consumers.
Customers will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all services using the service under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, customers have the responsibility to promptly notify us of unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches, and keep third party’s registered name and password to take measures to resolve. fit.
2. Scope of information use
We use the information provided by our customers to:
– Providing services and products to customers;
– Send notifications about communication activities between customers and AudienceGain website.
– Prevent activities of destroying customer user accounts or activities that impersonate customers;
– Contact and solve customers in special cases
– Do not use personal information of customers outside the purpose of confirmation and contact related activities at the website AudienceGain.
– In case of legal requirements: we are responsible for cooperating with the provision of personal information to customers upon request from judicial agencies, including: Procuracy, courts, police investigation related to a certain legal violation of the customer. In addition, no one has the right to compromise the personal information of customers.
3. Information storage time
– Personal data of customers will be stored until there is a request to cancel. Remaining in all cases personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the website’s server. In case personal information is suspected of being fake, violating regulations or having no login interaction for 6 months, such information will be deleted.
4. Persons or organizations with access to the information
Information we request to customers during consulting and ordering will only be used to the extent that item 2 of this Policy. Includes customer support and provision to authorities when required.
In addition, the information will not be disclosed to any other third party without the consent of the customer.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
Vietnam Company: AudienceGain Marketing And Services Company Limited
Address: No. 19 Nguyen Trai, Khuong Trung Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
– Customers can send a request to us for assistance in checking, updating, correcting or canceling their personal information.
– Customers have the right to file a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the Management Board of the website. When receiving these responses, we will confirm the information, must be responsible for responding to the reason and guide members to restore and secure the information.
7. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
– Personal information of customers on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy set out. Collection and use of customer information can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting the information you enter.
– Customers are responsible for protecting themselves from the access to password information when sharing computers with many people. At that time, the Client must be sure to log out of the account after using our service
– We are committed to not intentionally disclosing customer information, not selling or sharing information for commercial purposes.
Customer information security policy is only applied on our website. It does not include or relate to other third parties to place advertisements or have links at the website.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer data, we will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify the customer. Are known.
– The management board requires individuals to contact, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, phone number, ID card, email, payment information and take responsibility for the integrity Verification of the above information. The Board of Directors is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers that all information provided in the initial registration is inaccurate.
8. Mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information
When customers submit personal information to us, customers have agreed to the terms that we outlined above, we are committed to protecting the privacy of customers in any way possible. We use encryption systems to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
We also recommend that customers keep confidential information related to their password and not share with anyone else.
In the event of customer feedback on the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, we will proceed with the following steps:
Step 1: Customer sends feedback on personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
Step 2: Customer Care Department receives and deals with relevant parties.
Step 3: In case of out of control, we will issue the competent authorities to request resolution.