A guideline from A to Z to make money on Youtube
You’ve probably heard many stories about underrated people how to make money on YouTube videos and thought “I can do it too!”. While making thousands of US dollars may seem far-fetched, you can start monetizing from your channel quickly with a huge following fanbase.
Follow the instructions in this article to enable monetization for your videos and earn revenue from YouTube advertising.
Read more: Can I Buy YouTube Watch Hours For Monetization
1. Create and build a YouTube channel
YouTube platform is where you can showcase your video-editing skills as well as your impressive ideas. So, each Google account has a YouTube channel available. Besides, creating a Google account allows you to use other Google products like Gmail and Drive.
- Create an account or use an existing one. Next, add keywords so the users can find your channel. You can add keywords by visiting the Advanced section in Channel Settings. Make sure your keywords are relevant to your content.
- Username will help with the channel’s visibility but can also be detrimental. If it’s a short, unique and memorable name, it will be easier for your audiences to remember it. If you use an existing account, you can change the username by editing it on your Google+ account. Note that you can only change your username up to 3 times before having to wait another period of 90 days to change it back.
>>>> Learn more: Buy 4000 watch hours on YouTube cheap [20 best sites cheap]
2. Create content
You should upload high-quality content videos within a reasonable amount of time. In addition, you also need to set up a regular and consistent plan of video posting.
- Be patient even if your original content isn’t very well-made. Practice makes perfect. Try to improve the quality of each video. You will gain more lessons and experience along the way.
- Improve the quality of your content by making use of a high-end digital camera or trying out more effective post-production software and techniques. Besides, you can improve how you film. Use a tripod, ask a friend for help, or add more lighting to the frame. All of these factors create better quality products, helping you to attract a large number of audience. If you don’t want to buy an LED ring light bulb, you can shoot by a sunny window or outdoors.
- By posting content regularly, you can maintain your subscribers. Viewers often subscribe when you post content on a fixed schedule and stick to this habit.
- Remember to tag your video with content keywords along with a compelling description.
Read more: Buy YouTube Channel | Monetized Youtube Channel For Sale
3. Draw the viewer’s attention
Number of viewers is the key to enhance your channel development. Furthermore, you need people to see ads to widen your income. There is no special secret for attracting followers, you just need to create the best content and eventually, they will come to you.
- First off, there will be people who don’t like what you create, but you’d better ignore them. Have confidence in yourself and don’t let any negative feedback affect you.
- Continue posting content and try to engage viewers. Share them on Twitter, and Facebook. Make your video accessible to more people on the Internet so the followers can also become your partners.
- On top of that, interact with your viewers by replying to comments and occasionally making videos specifically for responding to viewer’s concerns and questions. A simple way to do this is to show appreciation to your followers and to connect with the content-creating community.
Read more: How to promote your YouTube channel for free?
4. Monetize your videos
To make money on YouTube, you’ll need to turn on the monetization mode (join YouTube Partner Program). That means you allow YouTube to insert advertisements into your videos. In addition, you also need to commit that there is no copyright infringement in your video.
- Go to www.youtube.com and click “My Channel” on this page.
- Click the “Video Manager” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the channel and turn on monetization.
Expert shares: “I make money on YouTube through private lessons – this is my main source of income. I also get a current job at school because they see my great performance on YouTube and I can teach. You can also make money in other useful ways, like through advertising revenue or sponsorship.” – Timothy Linetsky (music producer and educator)
5. Meet the requirements
You need at least how to buy YouTube watch hours in the last 12 months and 1000 subscribers to start making money.
- You can enable video monetization before posting by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- To enable monetization for posted videos, you will have to open Video Manager and click the “$” icon next to the video you want to monetize. Check the box “Monetize with Ads”.
Read more: How To Do Live Stream On YouTube Make A 24/7
6. Link channel to Google AdSense
- You can install Google AdSense for free at the AdSense site. Click the Sign Up Now button to begin creating an account. Also, you must be at least 18 years old to be permitted to create it. If you are underage, ask an adult for help.
- Moreover, you need a PayPal account or a bank account and a billing address, along with other necessary information. By this way, AdSense can verify your identity and the payee.
- You only get money for each ad click and a smaller amount per view, but this amount will increase over time. Therefore, having a large audience is very important.
7. See data analysis
After you have posted some videos and start to monetize from your channel, you can watch the YouTube analytics section for relevant information. Click Analytics in the channel’s menu. Here, you can see estimated earnings, ad impressions, views, audience retention rate and so on.
Use these tools to see how much viewers love your content. You can change the content or form of promotion if you feel it has not attracted the desired audience.
8. Promote your videos on other platforms
Don’t just post videos on YouTube! Make a blog, a website, a podcast, or post a video on another video site or social networking site. Videos will get as many views as possible. By sharing a link or embedding a video on the internet, you will get more attention.
9. Become a YouTube partner
YouTube partners are members who have enabled video monetization and have a large number of subscribers. Partners have access to a variety of content creation tools and may receive awards for the views they have.
Additionally, the partner also receives a lot of support and advice from the community. You can sign up as a partner on the YouTube Partner page anytime.
Our verdict on how to make money on Youtube
- Try to create high-quality videos.
- Create content based on what’s trending and viral on the Internet.
- Remember to use tags when you post a video.
- Do not copy other people’s content.
- Create consistency for your channel, try to avoid negative words and respect the YouTube community.
- Post content regularly.
- Game and comedy are popular genres.
- Create featured music for the video intro.
- Share your videos on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Use keywords so that others can easily search your videos
- Create social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and promote yourself
- Interact with your audience with a confident and enthusiastic attitude.
Warning on how to make money on Youtube
- Partnering with YouTube does not immediately and is the only way to help many people monetize from their content. Don’t be in a hurry to plan your work-free life unless you have huge success.
- The average income for each one thousand views is from 0.25 to 4 USD.
- Copyrighted content infringement like images, videos, short movies, etc. can cause your video to be deleted and your account suspended. If you are caught violating the copyright terms without the permission of the owner, your account will lose monetization. Also, make sure to distinguish between fair use and piracy.
- Monetization depends on many factors, including audience retention, channel genre, viewer engagement and the number of watch hours.
10. FAQ for make money on Youtube
?1 How Many Views Does It Take To Receive Money?
According to research, a usual channel may earn roughly 18 dollars for every 1000 advertisement views or 3 to 5 dollars for each video watch. However, the view count you receive has no connection to the amount of money you make.
You may not receive any profit if your audiences don’t see or open the ads. To get the money from YouTube, your viewer must somehow tap on the advertisement or watch it entirely for 30 seconds.
?2 How Do You Get Paid For YouTube Videos?
You must acquire at least a thousand followers and 4,000 view hours within the previous year to start making money directly via YouTube. You may then apply to the Partner Network to monetize with adverts, sponsorships, or memberships.
Affiliation is one spot where you may earn profit as a novice with a limited number of followers. Cuisine reviews, product launches, and top rankings are all popular categories.
Rather than click on the advertisement button or one view, you may make income when customers buy products from your clip.
?3 What Is The Annual Income Of YouTubers?
The leading YouTubers right now each earn a dozen million followers. They make more than 28 million dollars annually from their channels. Other less popular accounts can still make decent money, depending on their content.
- How to Beat The YouTube Algorithm in 2021
- Vlogging on YouTube – Handy tips to make money with a camera
So, AudienceGain is a Social Media Marketing company dedicated to supporting content creators to develop and promote their videos, brands and products across social platforms, especially Facebook and YouTube. Leave a comment in the section below or contact our support team for more details.
How to get Trustpilot reviews? This is one of the questions of many people. Because it affects whether customers trust the business or not So...
What is Google reviews USA? Only when you start listing your business online, do you realize the magic Google reviews can do for your business?...
Can you see who likes your YouTube video? This is the question that many creators are most interested in today. Let’s delve with AudienceGain into...