How long does it take YouTube to review a channel for monetization 2021, and How to Speed Up that process easily
YouTube monetization review is no longer unfamiliar to the young generation of the 21st century. You can earn a lot of money from the number of people watching your video. But first, your channel has to meet some basic requirements:
- Follow all the Youtube monetization policies.
- Have more than 4,000 public watch hours in 12 months.
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers.
- Join the YouTube Partner Program.
- Sign up for an AdSense account.
That is just a beginning step when you started getting into this business. After signing up for Youtube monetization under review, you will have to wait a while to get approval. The questions here are: how long does it take for YouTube to review your channel monetization, and is there any effective way to shorten this process?
YouTube monetization review process
Before giving you the right to make money by video, your channel needs to be under review. The content reviewers are not the detectives, but they are skeptical at some points. They would take a look at several points:
- The channel’s main theme;
- The most viewed;
- The newest video;
- The most significant proportion of watch time;
- Video metadata (titles, thumbnails, descriptions).
Usually, 30 days is the time that each YouTuber has to wait before having the right to gain profit through YouTube. If your request for monetization under review is denied, you have to wait an additional 30 days to apply again.
Why is the YouTube monetization review taking too long?
The internal troubles that the YouTube team has to deal with
Youtube’s popularity is now constantly increasing, leading to a considerable increase in the number of people who want to be famous content creators on YouTube. But maybe Youtube probably does not have enough employees to keep up with this sudden increase.
The limited number of specialists shows that YouTube Team can’t respond well to everyone. Higher-than-usual application volumes, system issues, or occasionally resources shift are the possible and justifiable reasons for a long time of monetization under review. Therefore, some people have received the confirmation right after just a few days, while many have to wait one month (as usual) or more than that (almost a year, maybe).
Your channel is refused because of duplicate content.
It happens when YouTube thinks you re-uploaded the video from another source, or your content gets many reports. It is about copyright issues and completely against the YouTube Partner Program policies, which state: “The spirit of this YPP policy is to make sure we’re only allowing channels into the program when the content adds value and is original and relevant.”
To be more specific, your work is considered as duplication if:
- It seems to be automatically generated.
- It is pulled from third-party sources without content or narrative added by the creator.
- Different users post it many times, and you’re not the original uploader.
- It is uploaded in a way that is trying to get around our copyright tools.
In this case, it is easy to understand that you would be removed from the YouTube Partner Program and have to wait for another 30 days.
COVID-19 and its related concerns
The situation around the world of COVID-19 is not well controlled yet. Isolation is the primary method of avoiding disease transmission. Information is also mainly updated through news and media. As a result, YouTube will pay attention to your video’s content more closely to avoid spreading false information about the epidemic.
You will have to wait for months about your channel under review if your content mentions:
- Distressing Footage: Footage of people visibly suffering due to COVID-19.
- Medical Misinformation: Content that misinforms users about health matters related to COVID-19.
- Pranks & Challenges: Any COVID-19 related prank or challenge that promotes medically dangerous activities.
Remember to be careful with any video you will post that relates to this ongoing global crisis. Make sure to follow both Advertiser-Friendly and Community Guidelines to updates changes in the policies.
How to speed up the YouTube channel in review
Master YouTube SEO
The first condition for your channel to be reviewed has a large fanbase. The most practical way to do this is to optimize YouTube SEO, especially for video makers who haven’t created a substantial follow-up yet.
The first thing to do is all about keyword analysis. By approaching the issue as an ordinary audience, you would normally catch the popular taste. Then, with some helpful tools such as Google Keyword Planner, you can use high-value keywords in your video title, definition, and video tags. Your content will be able to reach a lot more audiences.
Here are five primary YouTube SEO rating considerations that you should keep in mind:
- The number of comments
- The subscribers, after viewing a video
- Thumbs up / thumbs down
- The length of the film
- Click-through rate on the outcome when searching on YouTube
Sending feedback to the YouTube supporters
Another easy way to have a quick YouTube channel review for monetization is using the Send Feedback button to report your case.
It may sound too simple. When even your application still has not been considered, it would be demanding if your feedback is a concern to the limited supporters. But many YouTubers have responded about the positive results of this practice. All they have to do is following these basic steps.
- Firstly, click on your channel logo, and then click on Creator Studio. When reaching your dashboard, click on Channel and then Monetization to get to the monetization screen. Select ‘Help and Feedback.’, then click ‘Send feedback.’
- After that, you should take a screenshot of what is currently on your desktop. It presents your ability to meet all the necessary needs to have a YouTube review for monetization. Remember to highlight the critical details such as the number of your followers, the number of public watch hours, etc., to make sure that the YouTube team can easily see your points.
- Finally, it is time for you to leave a quick and concise note: introduce your situation, give the fact and state your request.
Let’s look on the bright side that your feedback has enough information with persuasive words, so the YouTube supporters do not have to check your channel by themselves and immediately send you a positive confirmation.
What you shouldn’t do to pass YouTube monetization review
Keep sending Feedback
Although reporting your case by the Feedback button is the most direct and practical way to speak about your problems, remaining to send those words weeks by weeks or even days by days turns out to be annoying. It leads to a higher rate of application rejection.
Remember the key point: You send your feedback one time.
“Sub4sub” or “view4view” strategies
Quickly achieving the 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time benchmarks is every YouTuber’s desire to get monetization under review. But the “sub4sub” or “view4view” strategies are not practical actions. You urge other Youtubers to watch and subscribe to your channel, and then you will do the same to them. It seemed like a win-win exchange to resolve the issue: how to speed up YouTube monetization review.
But don’t ever devaluate YouTube’s controlling ability. It is also a search engine like Google. The advanced algorithms of YouTube can easily catch those shady tricks, and your monetization is hard to achieve.
Do not try to game the system because it is a dangerous waste of time. Instead of risking every effort, why don’t you trust your creativity and passion?
In a nutshell
Getting into YouTube monetization is when you will learn much about how to carry on your own business. Moreover, how long a YouTube monetization review takes place is an important matter. Then, why don’t you visit AudienceGain for more relevant information and valuable help?
AudienceGain‘s services and other providers’ difference is that we guarantee entirely not using the unreal view-boosting system. In other words, we provide you with 100% real views and subscribers from active users, as well as a lifetime warranty if you encounter any problems with our services.
With our quality services, enthusiastic support team, and technical knowledge, AudienceGain takes pride in always bringing customers the best services today.