How To Delete A Google Review On: Computer, Android, IOS
How to delete Google review is a question many people are interested in. Reviews on Google help users know the quality of service of the business. However, it also received many negative and mixed reviews. So how to delete those posts. Here, Audiencegain will show you how to delete those conflicting posts.
Read more: Buy Good Reviews On Google | 100% Cheap & Secure
1. Can I delete a Google review?
Google does not provide a “delete” option for its reviews. Instead, there are only two ways to remove a review:
Method 1: If you are a reviewer you can: “edit” or “delete review”.
Method 2: If you are the business owner or administrator you can: “flag the review for violating google’s policies” or “request removal of inappropriate reviews” (Flagging a review informs Google that it is fake or does not follow Google’s review policies)
You may also like: 13 Tips & Way How To Get More Google Reviews
2. How to delete Google review?
We show you how to do this by flagging the review for policy violations.
2.1 How to delete a Google review on “computer”
Step 1: Launch your web browser
Step 2: Go to business.google.com
From the navigation menu on the left, click Reviews.
Next to the review, you want to flag, click the “More” icon (three horizontal dots)
- Choose “Flag as inappropriate”
- Choose a justification for flagging the review.
2.2 How to delete Google review on “Android”
Open the Start menu Maps app on your Android device.
Navigate to your Business Profile by clicking your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Find the review you wish to complain about.
- Click the “Report review” button
2.3 How to delete a Google review on “iPhone” and “iPad”
Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
Navigate to your Business Profile by clicking your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Find the review you wish to comment on.
- Select “Report review.”
3. What types of reviews will Google remove?
Above are instructions on removing a Google review on iPhone and Ipad. Next, we will find out the types of reviews Google will remove.
- Hateful speech
- Inappropriate material
- Information about you
- Fake relationship
- Profanity and obscenity
- Sexually explicit material
- Adult-oriented material
- Gore and violence
Regulated, dangerous, & Illegal
- Restricted material
- Hazardous content
- Illegal material
- Child protection
- Terrorist material
- Solicitation and advertising
- Content that is gibberish and repetitive
4. Case of reviews that are likely to be deleted
Negative reviews influence customer behavioral decisions buy Google reviews. Customers who visit the business and see bad reviews will have a negative view of the business. Here are the reviews you should consider deleting to give a good impression of your business in the eyes of your customers:
Case 1: Fake reviews:
- Example: “I’ve never been to this place, but I heard they’re amazing. 5 stars!”
- Example: “Competitor X is way better. Avoid this place.”
Case 2: Hate Speech or Offensive Content:
- Example: A review that contains racial slurs, hate speech, or derogatory language.
Case 3: Irrelevant Content:
- Example: A review for a pizza restaurant that talks about car repair services.
- Example: “I can’t find the place. No idea how it is.”
Case 4: Conflict of Interest:
- Example: An employee of the business writing a review without disclosing their affiliation.
- Example: A business owner writing positive reviews for their own business.
Case 5: Incentivized Reviews:
- Example: “I got a free meal in exchange for a 5-star review. Great food!”
- Example: “They gave me a discount in return for this review.”
Case 6: Review Spam:
- Example: A review with numerous links to unrelated websites or products.
- Example: “Great place. Great place. Great place. Great place.”
Case 7: Duplicate Reviews:
- Example: The same review posted multiple times under different accounts.
Case 8: Legal Issues:
- Example: A review making false and defamatory claims about a business’s products or services.
Case 9: Impersonation:
- Example: A review written by someone pretending to be a famous celebrity or public figure.
- Example: A review impersonating a business owner or staff member.
Case 10: Reviews From Banned Accounts:
- Example: A review from an account that has been banned by Google for policy violations.
Violations of Google’s Review Policies: Any review that contains personal information, confidential data, or violates any other Google review policy.
5. What should I do if I can’t delete a review?
If we can’t delete reviews, how do we handle them? Every review has much to do with a guest’s first impression of a business. If you can’t remove the negative review, you can respond back to the guest showing that you’ve received and listened to the customer review.
5.1 Reply to review
If a negative review is genuine, the business owner should respond to the reviewer as soon as possible. Sometimes, the consumer may decide to erase the Google review themselves.
At the very least, you may limit the damage by allowing other potential consumers to hear your side of the story and learn more about your customer service expertise.
However, unless it breaches Google’s content guidelines, you should never urge a customer to erase a legitimate, bad review of your business. Here are some pointers to remember while reacting to a poor review:
- Please respond politely.
- Avoid getting upset or taking it personally.
- If necessary, express regret and make an effort to put things right.
- Be succinct and direct in your response.
- Transfer the conversation to a private channel, such as texting or emailing.
- These pointers could be the difference between the reviewer withdrawing the negative review and letting it stand. Request that the person contacts your organization so that you may look into the issue that prompted them to submit a negative review in the first place. If they do follow up, do everything you can to make their experience pleasant.
5.2 How to respond to Google Reviews
Are you unsure how to log in so that you may respond to the review? Google makes it very easy. Take the following steps:
- Step 1: First, ensure that you have claimed your business listing—that is, registered as the owner on Google. This will grant you access to the listing in Google’s search results, allowing you to modify information such as the website or hours of operation and respond to feedback. Claim your business listing by going to Google .com/business and providing your information.
- Step 2: Sign in to Google Business Profile (you’ll create this account in step 1 if you haven’t already) and choose the location (if you have more than one) with the review you’d like to respond to.
- Step 3: Select “Reviews” from the menu. Then, next to the review you want to respond to, click “Respond.”
- Step 4: Enter your response and press the “Submit” button.
You may also like: Should You Pay For Google Reviews? Safe & Guaranteed 2022
6. FAQs about how to delete Google review
How to get Google to remove a review? FAQs about how to get a Google review removed that Audiencegain has compiled for your reference.
?1 How long does it take Google to remove a review?
The timing for Google to remove a review can vary, in some cases:
- Automated removal may take just a few hours to days for clear policy violations like spam.
- Reviews flagged for review by users or business owners can take several days to a few weeks to be assessed and potentially removed.
- Legal issues and disputes may lead to longer timelines, and appeals by reviewers can further extend the process.
- Google’s response times can also be influenced by the volume of reports they receive and the specific circumstances of each case.
?2 Does Google reveal the identities of those who report reviews?
No, Google does not reveal the identities of individuals or businesses who reported a review. Reviewers will only receive a notification indicating that their review was removed or encountered an issue, without any information regarding the reporter’s identity.
- Does Using Google Reviews Help SEO Improve Rankings?
- Google Business Reviews Not Showing Up: Why And What To Do?
Thus, Audiencegain has shared how to delete Google review and solve it if you cannot delete that article. Every review has an impact on the buying behavior of your customers and your business. For answers about Google reviews, please contact us for the fastest response.
Buy 500 Instagram followers for small businesses when starting a business is extremely suitable. Soon you will realize that these followers will attract more and more...
Buy female Instagram followers is the right solution if your target audience is female. When promoting your Instagram account, you should buy followers with the...
Buy 5000 Instagram followers give you become an Instagram influencer. Futhermore, small business owners also need an immediate boost to gain popularity on Instagram, for...